-
November 19th, 2004, 10:57 PM
#1921
Inactive Member
Call of Duty for XBox. Whoo.
Too many games. I still have 11 on my "To Buy List."
EDIT: Just beat Men of Valor. Whoo.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 19, 2004 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>
-
November 20th, 2004, 06:28 AM
#1922
Senior Hostboard Member
Which games Nev? I'll start call of duty
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 20, 2004 02:28 AM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
-
November 20th, 2004, 12:31 PM
#1923
Inactive Member
I've completed NiGHTS into dreams. It's a short game, but it's freaking epic. And the replay value is almost endless. I'm looking forward to playing this game some more, just like Beyond Good & Evil.
It's a shame Sonic Team have lost the magic for the sonic games. NiGHTS, Burning Rangers and even Billy Hatcher ooze of their creativity. Each of those games are unique and damned fun to play.
But in the case of Billy Hatcher, while the idea is brillant, they made the missions repetative. All stages have a 'kill 100 enemys', 'collect coins' and 'save 8 chickens' mission. Despite all this, it's a damn fun game. Multiplayer, if you understand it, freaking rules.
Shame they're focused on PSO so much, but now they've merged back with Sega, not needing to worry about finance may allow them to focus back on making their games as great as in the past.
Oh wow! It's snowing. How magical...
-
November 20th, 2004, 12:45 PM
#1924
HB Forum Owner
I hope so, I'm in need of more quality, traditional Sonic games. I'd suggest sega letting Yuji do his work (he's a videogame designer, director, and programmer, in case they forgot), and hire any moron to do the management work which will be infinitely better than they currently have anyways. Think how the very best games of the Sonic Team were always the ones directed by Yuji Naka.
-
November 20th, 2004, 01:51 PM
#1925
Inactive Member
IRT HK: Ghost Recon 2 (for both XBox and PS2), Killzone, new Prince of Persia, Alien Hominid, I also want to rent the new Goldeneye.
Going to play Evil Dead right now.
-
November 20th, 2004, 05:26 PM
#1926
Inactive Member
Whoo just complete the Evil Dead game on XBox.
Hail to the King, baby.
-
November 20th, 2004, 05:51 PM
#1927
Inactive Member
Recently, i've had powerful urges to play Half-Life 2. From what i've heard, the physics engine is soo much fun. I wanna hit someone with a phone!
-
November 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM
#1928
Senior Hostboard Member
Roll someone down on da stairs. You can do it in HL2.
-
November 20th, 2004, 06:53 PM
#1929
Inactive Member
You can do that in a lot of games. Pulling a table over as a guard against bullets. Thats new (depressingly).
-
November 20th, 2004, 07:03 PM
#1930
Senior Hostboard Member
Hl2 is cool. I want to try it. But I don't have enough money to buy it [img]frown.gif[/img] Is there a demo?
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 20, 2004 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks